Concierge IT Support Representative
- Posted: 23 days ago
Agency is transforming the future of cyber security. We're an early-stage company backed by Y Combinator and some of the top VCs in the world. We're assembling a championship team to build the highest quality personal cyber security tools in the world. (Learn more at GetAgency.com)
This is a full time role based in our New York city office in Flatiron.
About this role:
Agency is hiring an elite, world-class, IT support and customer service representative to give the absolute best experience to our members.
The idea candidate has:
- At least 1 year of experience in customer support related to a software or technology related business.
- Experience with troubleshooting IT issues on desktop and/or mobile devices
- Certifications or online course in IT support (Google, Coursera, CompTIA)
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in an elevated service environment delivering exceptional hospitality and service
- (for example: high-end retail stores, jewelry, fine dining, luxury hotels)
What you need for this position:
- A bachelor's degree
- 1+ year of work experience in a tech company doing support
- Training and experience with IT trouble shooting and service
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Service oriented attitude
- Immaculate written and verbal communications skills
Why work at Agency?
Agency is backed by Y Combinator and other famous VC funds, we're changing the game in consumer cybersecurity and rapidly growing our team. This is an opportunity for the right person to join a fast growing startup.
Our Shared Values:
- Championship Team
- We are a winning team and have high expectations for performance and delivering results. We're stronger together and have an intense work culture. We take rest seriously to improve productivity over the long term.
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Relentlessly getting to the bottom of problems.
- Customer Focus
- Our top priority is our customers' happiness, security, and privacy.
- Written and verbal communication are critical to our culture. We want to foster a culture of writing within our company. Since we often work on hard tasks asynchronously, being able to effectively communicate precise information concisely is critical to our success.
- The ability to admit what you don't know, and to acknowledge and learn from your mistakes.
- Positive Energy
- We choose to work in a positive environment at all times. We rally around our mission, and motivative each other as we grow.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
We're committed to building a team that is wildly talented and wildly different. As a company we focus on making sure all our team members are supported.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Agency
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?