Agency a la Carte is partnering with a Seattle-based industrial company. This industry leading organization is searching for a Product Marketing Communications Specialist, who is responsible for the development and execution of North America and international marketing materials, campaigns, and promotions to drive customer traffic and sales.
- Create interest and drive demand for various industrial products
- Write, design and maintain print and online sales collateral, product literature, and media
- Create the media schedule to target prospects, upgrades and resellers.
- Manage and coordinate any outside agencies, i.e. design/production houses, list rental, database management, and trade show management.
- Create a tracking system to measure the effectiveness of each publication and campaign. Prepare monthly reports documenting the ROI.
- Prepare a comprehensive budget on an annual and quarterly basis to fund the proposed advertising and programs.
- Develop and execute trade show plans globally
- Develop and implement lead generation strategies
- Take objective and run project from inception through market release
- BA degree in Business or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- 5 years marketing experience with emphasis on brand and collateral creation with industrial companies. Experience with multi-brand, multi-channel distribution preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to grab the ball and run with it, to effectively develop and manage cross-functional teams with sales, product management, engineering and other disciplines.
- Excellent writing and oral communications skills required
- Strong website development and management skills
- Demonstrated ability to employ social networking to drive sales goals
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
- Demonstrated understanding of the sales lead process
- Knowledge of how product life cycles fit with overall business objectives
- Understanding of better vs. best decision making to accelerate market release
- Prefer candidates with relevant industry experience