Content Writer & Editor, Job, B2B Ad Agency, Full-Time, Remote
We're recruiting for a Content Writer & Editor for a B2B advertising agency as a full-time, remote opportunity.
Are you a creative writer who has a knack for great storytelling and producing copy for blogs, white papers, press releases, industry reports, and everything in between? Do you have experience as an editor, as well? Then, we encourage you to apply for the Content & Editor position with our client!
We’re looking for a copywriter who’s also an editor with solid B2B experience; who can tell stories effectively and understands how to write for different platforms. The ideal candidate will know how to conduct research, write and edit high-quality editorial content, including but not limited to: whitepapers, industry reports, news articles, product marketing materials, sales emails, landing pages, case studies, blog posts, press releases, newsletters, how-to guides, corporate communications, infographics, speaker proposals, conference presentations, and social media copy—in no particular order.
He or she will also feel very comfortable wearing an editor’s hat and providing structure and guidance to other content writers on the agency's teams. This is a great opportunity for an experienced writer who wants to be part of a fast-paced growing agency that works with start-ups and as well as global technology companies. This includes promotional opportunities in senior level writing and editing roles.
Content Writer & Editor Responsibilities:
- Ensure that high quality content is created and delivered to clients according to specified deadlines
- Edit the work of peers using client’s editing marks and processes
- Work with Team Leaders, Account Management and Content Marketing Strategists to ensure that clients' goals are being achieved
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, writing, marketing or related field
- 5+ years of experience in B2B marketing, PR or a similar professional environment
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of AP style
- Firm understanding of writing for trade audiences and the web
- Firm understanding of search engine optimization
- Portfolio of work representing business-focused content
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to succeed in a high-volume deadline oriented environment
- Fully-developed addiction to news and information with an interest in researching new ideas and topics
- Desire to develop professionally and contribute to a growing company
Headquartered in Miami, Florida, with teams across the world, the agency is as driven and focused as the firms we represent. Their purpose is to tell their clients’ stories to the world, helping build their reputations, recognition and relationships with media, potential customers and strategic partners. This role can choose to work remotely, or in one of our four global offices.