Residential Case Manager-Level 5 Foster Home
- Posted: over a month ago
General RCM Job Description:
Agape is seeking a Residential Case Manager to lead a Level 5 foster home supporting 2 children. The Residential Case Manager is responsible for case management, program management, staff supervision, and as needed direct support of individuals living in a variety of community settings. The Residential Case Manager is key to supervising all staff working with program individuals. They have the day to day decision making and authority of their program operations. They work under the direct supervision of the Services Coordinator and shall abide by the rules and regulations of the Personnel Policies of Agape of Appleton, Inc. This is an hourly position.
- Support/advocate for individuals in community settings based on Agape philosophy and values.
- Assert and safeguard the human and civil rights of individuals with developmental disabilities and foster the human dignity and personal worth of each individual.
- Maximize the social functioning of each individual and promote community integration and socialization.
- Provide case management/supports (inter-intra agency) in a professional manner.
- Develop and/or implement individual support plans.
- Assure that individuals are receiving appropriate authorized care of services per contractual agreements.
- Provide staff training and supervision as outlined by Agape of Appleton, Inc. policies, procedures, and management philosophy.
- Be proficient and knowledgeable of all State/Federal regulations as specified by Agape of Appleton, Inc. policies and procedures.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must pass a thorough background check
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory/leadership experience
- Experience with physical aggression and proficient in implementation of personal safety techniques and physical intervention. Minimum of 1 year working with children or young adults with emotional and behavioral challenges preferred.
- Willingness and ability to become a licensed Foster Parent
- Must possess one of the following:
- A 4-year college degree from an accredited college or university with a major in social work; sociology; special education; psychology; counseling and guidance; criminal justice; nursing, certified nursing assistant, or other health related field; education; or any other area in a human services field as approved.
- 2 years of supervised full-time work experience in an out-of-home care program or assisted living program with adults.
- Personal experience with a family member who has needs similar to the population to be served.
- Comprehensive Benefit package including; Health/Vision/Dental insurance, PTO & Vacation, Retirement Plan, & more!
We Pride Ourselves On:
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Training/Continuing Education
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Room for Advancement
Agape of Appleton, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, or national origin. Minorities, females, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Agape will make reasonable accommodations to a qualified applicant (or existing employee) with a known physical or intellectual disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship according to ADA Guidelines. Previous experience working with developmental disabilities is not required. Employees are required to pass a pre-employment physical, TB Skin Test, and background checks. Apply easily on our website or a 3rd party hiring platforms. Inquire for more details & requirements regarding new hire bonuses of $500 after 6 months and $500 after 12 months of successful employment. To have an application mailed or e-mailed to you, call (920) 734-9871. Applications are actively retained & reviewed for current and/or future openings for 90 days. Inactive applications are retained in accordance with Federal Records Retention Regulations.
Powered by JazzHR
Agape of Appleton
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?