We are seeking an Office Administrator to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to independently problem solve and follow through tasks in a timely manner is a must.
- Welcoming and directing visitors.
- Carrying out clerical duties, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule.
- Updating client information, changes and schedules.
- Updating staff information, changes and schedules in all appropriate systems to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Communicating with the appropriate parties in regards to any relevant information needing dissemination.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, etc.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Other additional duties needed for the day to day operations deemed necessary by executive management.
- Two or more years of prior experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- High school diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or a related field.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access)
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Familiarity with Axis Care and Paychex systems is a plus.