- $45,000 to $50,000 Yearly
Why would you love working at Agape?
We are a faith based non-profit organization dedicated to restoring individuals and families to psychological, social, physical, and Spiritual health. You will be working with a team of passionate professionals eager to provide you with the necessary tools and knowledge to succeed and build your career.
We are looking for a detail oriented and motivated Compliance Coordinator. The Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Chief Compliance & Quality Officer in ensuring that all regulatory licenses and permits are active, monitoring tools are completed timely, keep track of Corrective Action Plan, Performance Improvement Plan and assists with the day-to-day continuous quality improvement processes.
Balance: Competitive compensation and benefit package that includes two weeks of paid Vacation and PTO plan, 11 paid Holidays, life plan, legal assistance; 403b and more.
Development: Leadership development, personal and professional growth.
Culture: Loved and faith-based mission, respect to diversity; going through expansion and growth
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all licenses and permits are active at all Agape’s locations including Agape Village Cottages
- Tracks all licenses and permits and apply for new licenses/permits as needed
- Learns and utilizes the DCF PLADS software to enter data for licenses
- Understands (knowledge and ability to interpret) DCF 65D30 & 65E Rulings, ME Contracts and other regulations.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures records are index correctly as revised and alert supervisor on changes
- Tracks and maintains all Thriving Mind (SFBHN), DCF Audit Tools, Department Internal Tools and distribute to new Supervisor and relevant staff
- Set up trainings for supervisor and keep track of trainings and ensure HR receive materials.
- Keeps track of CARF Survey Monkey results and alert supervisor on surveys that are not completed timely.
- Assists with annual renewal of Agency’s insurances and liaise with Broker on follow up documentation.
- Assists in conducting regularly scheduled analyses of programs to identify deficiencies and assists in developing plans for corrections.
- Assists with random audits and preparation of audit tools.
- Understands the CARF manual and able to direct staff on areas of standards for specific programs
- Keeps track of new CARF manual and alert Supervisor on availability
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who we are:
Since 1981 we have been transforming the life of thousands. We are looking to continue helping more members of our community. We are now expanding and looking to build a bigger and stronger team of empathetic and caring mental health professionals.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Quality Assurance or at least two (2) years’ experience in quality assurance standards,
- Knowledge of DCF PLADS software would be an advantage.
- A keen eye for detail
- Communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Database management
- The ability to consistently identify mistakes across thousands of inspections
Our Mission is to “Restore individuals and families to psychological, social, physical, and Spiritual health.”
Agape Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Agape NetworkMiami, FL
BusinessView All Agape Network Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.