- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $20 Hourly (plus commission)
- Performs varied secretarial and administrative duties for Agape Adult Care
- Composes and produces business correspondences, reports and related materials or guides the work of other staff who produce these materials.
- Reviews and signs materials, as authorized.
- Edits documents produced by others.
- Ensures confidentiality and controls access to sensitive information, such as staff personnel files.
- Responds to inquiries and requests for information requiring knowledge of departmental and company policies and procedures.
- Serves as an internal resource to administrators or staff on departmental and company procedures.
- Performs administrative duties associated with in-house office training, scheduling and recruiting.
- Oversees office operations.
- Schedules, assigns and prioritizes workload by setting appropriate deadlines.
- Must have the ability to generate new clients (adults in need of home care).
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience in healthcare industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Service orientation
- Customer service
Agape Adult Home Care Llc
30721 Russel Ranch Rd St. 4 Westlake VillageLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Agape Adult Home Care Llc