- Posted: over a month ago
Headquartered in Wichita, KS AgVantis is a unique and distinct technology solutions and business services organization, providing its solutions and services to both Farm Credit Banks and Member-Owned Associations. We help navigate the complex Farm Credit regulatory environment with solutions and services that are designed by and for Farm Credit Entities to meet their unique business needs. Since our inception in August of 2001, AgVantis has and continues to develop and provide customized financial software and business services to Farm Credit Associations around the United States.
Benefits offered by AgVantis:
- Powering those who grow America
- Investment in employee development and training
- Medical, Dental, Vision coverage (HSA and FSA available)
- Outstanding 401K - automatic 3% employer contribution, plus match up to 6%
- Generous Paid Time Off, plus 10 paid holidays
- Competitive Incentive Compensation Plan
- Disability & Life Insurance
- Employee mental, physical, and financial wellness programs
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Zander Identity Theft Protection for employee and family
- Hybrid Work Schedules
The Business Analyst is a key interface between AgVantis and our owner-customers. This position will be responsible for analyzing customers’ business needs to help identify business problems and propose solutions. This position will understand owner-customers’ business requirements while working with them to configure and implement AgVantis products and services to best meet their needs.
- Analyze and assess customer processes and configuration requirements, applying product and business knowledge to troubleshoot and solve owner-customer problems. (30%)
- Gather, develop, document, coordinate, and maintain business requirements for customer project engagements. (20%)
- Prepare specified project documentation according to company standards. (10%)
- Assist with QA testing, writing test scripts, configurations when needed. (10%)
- Assist with customer training. (10%)
- Assist multiple teams and projects ensuring project goals are achieved according to project plans and in accordance with project priorities. (10%)
- Communicate openly and frequently across departments (5%)
- Other duties as assigned. (5%)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business Administration. An equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training may be substituted.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications, requirements analysis and application deployment.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in implementing accounting/lending software preferred.
- Experience supporting successful projects using project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.
- History using business concepts and detailed requirements gathering including stakeholder and cost benefit analysis and process modeling.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills with the ability to solve complex problems and put a high value on process; analyzes information from varying perspectives, establishes the pivotal element of an issue and reaches a logical conclusion through the process.
- Strong facilitation, oral and written communication, and interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage time effectively, prioritize work, and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively with team members, project managers and team leads, able to establish and maintain strong working relationships with owner-customers.
- Quick learner who is self-starting, organized, motivated, and eager and willing to take on new challenges; detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Displays a high level of energy, persistence, and a positive outlook. Learns from mistakes and constructive criticism and continuously seeks ways to improve.
- Ability to handle stress while maintaining a positive attitude toward customers, team members and other colleagues.
- Must be proficient in common software office applications, hardware, and networking.
- Must be comfortable training in front of customers and internal staff.
- Travel requiring multiple overnight stays is an essential part of this position. The need for travel will depend on the projects but shouldn’t exceed 25% annually.
In addition to applying through this site, please follow this link to complete the application process: https://go.apply.ci/s/CA2F220000
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at AgVantis, Inc.