- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Shop Assembly Position Summary: Assemble finished product using sub-assemblies, parts, and fasteners. Loads outbound shipments and unloads incoming deliveries.
Shop Assembly Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Check specifications to determine required assembly, exterior finish on product, and any special directions
- Checks stock for adequate supplies of sub-assemblies, parts, and fasteners for the particular run
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts, and sub-assemblies, per customer order.
- Preps fully assembled equipment accurately in preparation for prompt shipment
- Loads outgoing shipments and unloads incoming deliveries.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment
- Help set up and tear down trade shows
- Makes short deliveries
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Shop Assembly Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Experience using small hand and power tools
- 1+ year in shop or manufacturing environment
Shop Assembly Essential Skills:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience operating a forklift
Get fresh Assembler Production jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.