Inside Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Inside Sales Representative Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, identify needs and fill telephone orders for parts
- Advise customers on substitution or modification of parts when identical replacements are not available
- Order parts for in house assembly as well as to stock inventory for the location to necessary levels
- Control inventory levels, both in and out of the facility
- Read catalogs or computer displays in order to determine replacement part stock numbers and prices
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money
- Determine replacement parts required, according to inspections of old parts, customer requests, or customers' descriptions of malfunctions
- Fill customer orders from stock
- Check in daily shipments via UPS, LTL, & Speedee
- Assist with purchasing activities
- Provide support to the outside sales personal
- Provide technical assistance to customers on operation of parts, electronics, & equipment
- Train new employees
- Other duties as assigned
Inside Sales Representative Experience and Education:
- Minimum High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- One to two years sales experience a plus
Get fresh Inside Sales REP jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.