Crime Scene Cleanup Assistant Supervisor - Norfolk, VA (Salary range 30K/year base plus 18/Hr Job Ti
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Crime Scene Cleanup - Assistant Supervisor(Salary range 30K/year base plus 18/Hr Job Time)
Location: Norfolk, VA (must live within 50 minutes of our shop)
Aftermath has an immediate need for a Crime Scene Cleanup - Assistant Supervisor located in Norfolk, VA. If you are passionate about helping people during times of tragedy and enjoys working in a hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive wage structure and benefits.
We are seeking an Assistant Supervisor who is hardworking, empathetic, has excellent communication skills, strong problem solving skills, effective conflict resolution skills, and is a motivated self-starter. While prior experience in the biohazard industry is a benefit, it is not required. Aftermath provides comprehensive training and certification on safety and compliance, biohazard cleanup process and procedure, and customer service. We are committed to training our Assistant Supervisors for success.
- Will work hand-in-hand with the team to clean up after situations like suicides, homicides, unattended deaths, or accidents.
- In absence of the Supervisor, they will lead all on-site customer interactions, estimate the project scope, project manage the cleanup
- Document and process paperwork
- Will aid the Supervisor in coordinating logistics and travel for the team
- On-going training of process and procedure and safety compliance
- Inventory management
- Oversee maintenance of location and truck
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must be available (on call) 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Occasional overnight travel, including multi-day travel
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Strong Communication skills
- Competency in project management, organization, attention to detail and time management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- Previous Supervisory experience preferred
- Background in construction, demolition, restoration, or experience using hand or power tools preferred
- 2+ years of successful technical service or field sales support experience
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
RetailView all jobs at Aftermath Services