Our Child Care Center is located in the Cambrian School District and we are looking for a Part-Time Teacher to work with our Kindergartners through 5th graders in a structured environment. The position requires someone with a strong personality, who is punctual and reliable and has a love for working with children.
- Must have at least 12 ECE units
- Must be interested in working with elementary/middle school age children.
- Must be self motivated.
- Must possess a current physical and TB test or be willing get one completed upon hiring.
- Current Live Scan Fingerprints and Background Check on file with Community Care Licensing or be willing to get one completed prior to hiring.
- Current CPR certificate is not required but is a plus.
- Must be comfortable working with and supervising children in an organized setting.
- Must be able to assist with Homework, Recreational activities and organized activities.
- Must have a current and valid California driver's license.
- Must be willing to give our children undivided attention while on the clock
- Develop and Nurture our kids in a safe, respectful, and multicultural learning environment.
- Assist with Homework, Recreational and Organized activities.
- Implement and Maintain appropriate discipline techniques.
- Plan daily activities, special events and workshops.
- Instruct students on safe and proper use of supplies and equipment.
- Interact professionally and appropriately with parents, children and staff.
- Participate in cleaning and maintaining the facilities and equipment.
Pay is commensurate with experience