We are hiring entry-level customer service representatives in Bloomington, Illinois to answer customer emails and when needed place phone calls about account-related questions and inquiries. Afni is a contact center company and our customer service agents are the backbone of our business. When customers connect with us, we make connections, answer questions, solve problems, and get people happily on their way.
Are you ready to be successful, advance your career, make friends, and do meaningful work that makes a difference to people? Join our global team and fuel your passion for work and grow your career -- we love to promote from within!
The health and safety of our employees is a top priority! With over half of our U.S. workforce temporarily working remote, we are offering some of our new employees the same opportunity. To be eligible for work at home, you must live within 60 miles of an Afni location for training and support purposes.
As a Customer Service Representative, you'll:
Work in our contact center and interact with customers who email us and talk to customers who call you over the phone.
- Help customers with their accounts. People call and email us because they have billing questions or have account questions. We're here to help them.
- Listen, understand, and take quick action. Like all of us, customers just want someone to listen and help get their problems solved. You'll do both.
- Stick to your schedule, show up for work on time, and get engaged with our company's culture and activities. The more you invest in your career, the more it gives back to you.
When you join Afni, we will:
- Instantly make you part of our global family of diverse people focused on making really good customer experiences happen.
- Start you off with an hourly pay, above the minimum wage.
- Give you ways to earn more every single month through bonus and incentives.
- Show you a clear path and provide the tools you need to earn more responsibilities and promotions.
- Offer you the benefits you'd expect, plus some surprise perks you'll love.
Bring it. You're qualified if you:
- Have more than 2 months of customer service experience.
- Can use a computer and navigate the web.
- Are familiar with using Microsoft Office products.
- Can write well with a strong grip on proper grammar.
- Are adaptable to changing situations.
- Have a naturally positive attitude.
- Love to help people.
- Are ready to be part of a team and contribute to Afni's success.
At Afni we provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. Employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and procedures relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Why Work Here?If you’re looking for a fun place to fit in, fuel your passions, help people, and take charge of your career, you’re in the right place. Join the Afni contact center family and be part of our talented team passionate about helping people and pursuing the life we dream about.
New Program, Benefits and Room for Growth!