Aflac is hiring Sales Representatives and Sales Account Managers! Here in the biggest little city- Reno!!
If you want to begin or further your career, Aflac is WHERE YOU WANT TO BE! You will be responsible for expanding the company's book of business by selling various types of insurance policies to new and existing clients.
• Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
• Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
• Resolve client inquiries and complaints
• Expand business reach through networking techniques
• Comply with insurance standards and regulations
• Track and identify areas of improvement
• Previous experience in insurance, customer service, or other related fields
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Strong negotiation skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask What we offer:
• $2,000 Bonus Potential While Training in First 3 Months!!
• An advanced commission, renewals, stock bonus, and a recruiting bonus.
• Receive renewals after the first year with 50% vesting starting at only 2 years.
• Opportunities to participate in contests where you can receive Awards, Trips, and Prizes.Company
For 55 years, Aflac insurance policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress. In the United States, Aflac is the number one provider of guaranteed-renewable insurance. In Japan, Aflac is the number one insurance company in terms of individual insurance policies in force.
Aflac insurance products provide protection to more than 50 million people worldwide. For four consecutive years, Aflac has been recognized by Ethisphere magazine as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies, and In 2019, Fortune magazine recognized Aflac as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the 18th consecutive year and also included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the ninth time. Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL
Also, in 2014, FORTUNE magazine included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the 13th time, ranking the company number one in the life and health insurance category.
Aflac Incorporated is a Fortune 200 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL.
Benefits include stock bonus program, bonus rewards and exotic trips. Compensation is discussed in detail with the hiring manager during the initial interview. However, it is a combination structure that includes Commission, Residuals, Bonuses, and Stocks.