Aflac is currently seeking motivated and excited individuals that stand out above the rest to continue to grow our award-winning sales team. We are a rapidly growing regional branch and need to fill positions immediately in our Indianapolis office to meet the demands of our clients next year! This position offers a strong performance based compensation opportunity, and flexible schedules with no nights, weekends or holidays. You’ll have the opportunity to earn $3,000 in bonus money while training during your first 3 months and $12,900 over the first year with this bonus increasing in 2020.
Aflac is looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individuals for the Associate position to work in a professional sales environment. Management opportunities are available. Prior sales experience is welcome, but not necessary. Paid training with Aflac Sales Academy world-class training program.
Be an advisor to business owners
The Insurance Representative works directly with business owners to deliver voluntary healthcare and other benefits for their employees. It's a key role from a well known brand that helps owners ensure their employees can receive direct cash benefits should covered medical events occur. Advisors achieve this by:
• Generating new business opportunities through company leads, networking, referrals, and calls
• Use the power of social and in-person networking to reach CEOs, business owners and HR managers to determine which voluntary benefits programs suit their employees best
• Research and develop new business opportunities by seeking out clients in the surrounding market area
• Provide employers with information as well as presentations that effectively communicate Aflac's ability to enhance benefit packages
• Enroll clients into Aflac products
• Make a difference by connecting with existing policyholders to provide service and support
• Build and maintain client relationships by working the Aflac Way
• College degree preferred
• Previous management experience preferred
• Previous sales experience highly recommended
• Finance/insurance sales experience a plus, but not required
• Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support
• Vibrant personality and professional presence
• Drive to help others
• Articulate self-starter and team player with stellar customer service skills
• Qualified individuals are placed into our Management Training Program
• High brand awareness
• Supported by national advertising campaigns
• Sales/training support from Regional and State offices
• Professional orientation, training, and certifications
• Professional marketing materials
• The latest in sales-automation technology
Benefits include a stock bonus program, bonus rewards and exotic trips. Compensation is discussed in detail with the hiring manager during the interview process. However, it is a combination structure that includes commission, residuals, bonuses, and stock. You can leave Aflac after certain time periods & still receive a percentage of your renewal income (2 years = 50%, 5 years = 75%, & 10 years = 100%). What other company will continue paying you after you leave?
Indiana has always been a driving force behind Aflac's success! Our growth over the last 30+ years is a testament to our commitment to our community. We continue to challenge ourselves year after year to grow and improve to better serve our policyholder, consultants, and the business owners we care so much about. As the industry leader in voluntary benefits, we look forward to continued growth in our profession of helping people and businesses through their ever changing environment of employee benefits.