If you are looking for an internship that provides real-world, professional work experience and the opportunity to be a valued contributor (not just an expert on making the boss' coffee), look no further. Aflac is ready for you.
At Aflac we value the spirit of innovation that our Interns bring to our organization. We rely on interns to contribute a fresh perspective on projects that directly improve the service experience that our policyholders worldwide receive in their time of need. Aflac Internship provides an elite opportunity for top students to explore their field of interest in areas such as Marketing, IT, Finance, Accounting, Strategic Management, Compliance, and Legal. We believe in giving Interns the career development tools and job enrichment opportunities they need to grow and blossom into Aflac's future workforce of professional thought leaders.
Requirements & Program Overview:
- Obtain a Health Insurance License.
- 8 to 12 Weeks Commission Paid Internship.
- Fully Furnished Corporate Office with Forbes Award Winning Training.
- An assigned Mentor who will partner with various business leads to design meaningful projects.
- Hands-on experience with multiple parts of our internal operations, marketing, sales, financial services, information technology, and/or other key functions through day-to-day interactions.
- Periodic check-ins, leadership engagements, and other social activities with senior business leaders within Aflac.
Description of Ideal Candidate
- Eligible students include rising Juniors and Seniors who are currently on-track to obtain a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field.
- Impressive academic and extracurricular qualifications, consistently strong performance, and a passion for innovation and success.
- An ability to work in a fast paced environment while multi-tasking & interacting with a wide variety of people.
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills, a willingness to accept responsibility, ask tough questions, and have a pragmatic approach.
- Action oriented, adaptability, customer service, ethics and values, integrity and trust, listening.
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
- The desire to Help Others and Make A Difference
- Drive and Determination
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Vibrant Personality and Ability to Communicate Effectively
- Ability to work well in teams
- Entrepreneurial and Team Spirit
- Professional Presence
At Aflac, we compensate our Intern Consultants in a 4-tier way including advanced commission, renewals, and stock bonus. There are also great opportunities to have access in Aflac Headquarter Contests where you can receive Incentive Cash Awards, Prizes, Convention and President Club Trips as well access to a potential $12,900 Cash Bonus in your first year with Aflac.
- 12121 Wilshire Blvd Suite 1000, Los Angeles CA. 90025
- We are 26 blocks away from the famous state beach Santa Monica Beach