Aflac isn’t a conventional opportunity
We’re an unconventional company looking for unconventional people. If you’re outgoing, entrepreneurial and motivated, it might be time to unleash your potential as an Aflac district sales coordinator.1 In return, you’ll set the pace for yourself and your team, and take charge of your own success.
Be a leader to benefits advisors1
As an Aflac district sales coordinator, you’ll identify prospective business clients and close on sales opportunities while helping to develop and train a team of benefits advisors. Responsibilities include:
• Leading district sales opportunities and growing your sales team.
• Providing training and support to your team while ensuring sales goals are met.
• Building and maintaining client relationships through your social and business networks and customizing programs that meet their benefits needs.
• Engaging and enrolling your accounts’ employees in benefits packages.
• Consulting with clients on topics such as new benefits options, benefits trends, the healthcare landscape and more.
Propel yourself forward and reap the benefits of your hard work
As an Aflac district sales coordinator, you’re in charge. There are no ceilings to break through and no 9-5 clocks to punch into. You’re in charge of where and how you work -- whether it’s from the local coffee shop, an outdoor café or the comfort of your home. It’s your trajectory on your terms. Advantages include:
• The opportunity to sell the No. 1 provider of individual voluntary insurance at the worksite in the
• Compensation equal to the effort you and your team put in.
• The ability to make substantial first‐year and residual commissions.
• A generous and competitive stock bonus plan and the opportunity to earn additional financial incentives, awards and trips.
• Access to comprehensive, ongoing supplemental insurance training, educational materials and sales-automation technology.
• A broad portfolio of products and services to help you and your team meet accounts’ and employees’ needs.
• Work/lifestyle flexibility. You decide when, where and how you work.
Join the Aflac sales team
When you join the Aflac sales team, you're joining a team of high-achieving individuals just like you.
You’re also joining a company with a reputation for excellence:
• World’s Most Ethical Companies list – Ethisphere magazine included Aflac on its list for the 14th consecutive year in 2020.
• World’s Most Admired Companies list – FORTUNE magazine named Aflac to the list for the 19th year in 2020.
• Rated A+ for insurer financial strength by AM Best, Fitch and S&P.
• Aflac has donated more than $130 million toward pediatric cancer research.3
Isn’t it time to get to know Aflac?