~A career with Aflac is more than just a job.
~ We are committed to treating our employees like family.
~We are the Duck
We inspire and are inspired, listen and respond, empower our people, give back to our community and, most importantly, celebrate every success along the way. We do it all The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 Company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of Americas best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized by Fortune magazines as one of the 100 Best Companies to work for in America by 18 consecutive years, one of the Best Workplaces for Millennials in 2015 (the inaugural year of the award) and one of Americas Most Admired Companies for 15 years.
Right now, we are expanding our operation and are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our team as an Account Representative and Business Consultant. There are several long-term career paths that this position can lead to at Aflac. Although helpful, no prior experience is needed for this position. Some of our most successful Consultants come from all types of backgrounds and industries.
- Highly motivated with ambition and desire to grow
- Must work with transparency, integrity, and with the clients best interest always
- Must be able to work in a team environment and at times independently
- Strong multitasking ability with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Desire to build strong interpersonal relationships with prospective clients
- Ability to work with an open mind and willing to learn industry leading practices
- Complete 90-day training while shadowing and learning core responsibilities
- Attend corporate training New Agent Flight School (NAFS)
- Market Aflac products to companies and develop and maintain positive relationships with business owners.
- Consult with business owners to help them implement the most relevant value proposition
- Educate employees on AFLAC programs and help them choose the appropriate program for their individual and family needs
- Achieve quarterly and annual growth targets
- Attend weekly sales meetings and district and regional training
- Collaborate best marketing practices with peers
- General business management and administrative duties