Are you looking for an opportunity to enhance your on the job experience?
Great! This would be an amazing opportunity for you to work directly with the Regional Hiring Manager at a Fortune 200 company in Los Angeles, California.
We are looking for a motivated, engaged, and energetic student or recent graduate with a background in human resources or related fields who is willing to get more experience in the HR field. As an HR intern, you will get to learn what it takes to source and hire for a sales team. You will have the opportunity to expand on what you learned in class in real-world interviews with real candidates. We have full-time and part-time positions available and our work schedule is flexible in order to work with your class schedule. At the end of the internship, you will know how to source, hire, and manage top performing sales associates. You will also learn how the insurance industry works and what it takes to run an agency.
- Call New Applicants
- Screening and Selecting Applicants.
- Scheduling Candidates.
- Shadowing an interview and preparing to do one all on your own.
- Set candidates up for ExamFx and follow up with them.
- Schedule candidates for License Exam and follow up with the License Department.
Who we are looking for:
- Recently Graduated or Graduating students.
- Familiarity with Human Resources or related fields and familiar with tasks and duties.
- Strong Communication skill set.
- Team worker with the ability to multi-task
This internship would be a unique experience for you to work at a Fortune 200 company in a very friendly environment and culture that you rarely see. We are always excited to have new members on board and we value each new member at Aflac who brings new ideas to our office and helps us improve and grow.
We are looking forward to meeting you!