Insurance Representative - Attleboro, MA
Aflac Independent Regional Office Cumberland, RI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Insurance Sales (New and Existing Clients)
- Leadership Positions Available - Licensed Agents Fast-Tracked
- Career Changers Welcome - Experience not necessary - Training provided
- Hours: Monday - Friday (8-5)
- Business to Business
- Virtual and In-person Interviews Available
This is an amazing role with a top-performing Brokerage in Attleboro, MA!
We're currently looking for individuals to fill our Insurance Representative opening. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of customer service or Insurance Agent experience within the Insurance Industry. (Entry level applications will be reviewed and considered, contingent upon previous experience)
Responsibilities of the Insurance Representative
- Complete our client’s Onboarding Process & Award-Winning Training (classroom & out in the field with a personal mentor).
- Establish New Relationships with Companies & Organizations through Networking, Field Marketing, Social Media, LinkedIn, Referrals & Warm Leads that come in through our client’s company.
- Meet with Business Owners, Identify their Business Needs, Discuss our client’s No-Cost Business Solutions, Schedule Employee Education Meetings & Enroll Employees in our client’s Benefits (Consultative Process).
- Learn and accurately use specific agency programs or operations affecting assigned work.
- Prioritize work and maintain an adequate workflow under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Assess customer issues, prioritize customer concerns, de-escalate situations and determine the best course of action for the customer and the company; escalating to management as necessary.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
Requirements of the Insurance Representative
- An Accident, Life & Health License, preferred
- Minimum 3 years of customer service experience; preferably working in the insurance industry or a medical office
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work and/or workplace training
- Rapid advancement for experienced leaders
No F1, OPT or CPT Visa Positions Available for this type of Insurance Sales position. Benefit Advisors are Independent Contractors. Applicants must be United States Citizens or Own a Permanent Resident Card.