Insurance Benefits Advisor - Braintree, MA
Aflac Independent Regional Office Braintree, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Business to Business Sales (Virtual Meeting Technology Provided)
- Leadership Positions Available - Licensed Agents Fast-Tracked
- Career Changers Welcome - Experience not necessary - Training provided
- Hours: Monday - Friday (8-5) (Flexible Schedule)
- Virtual and In-person Interviews Available
We are looking for career minded individuals to join one of the fastest growing teams in the country! We're are looking for an enthusiastic, career-minded, self-motivated individual for the Insurance Benefits Advisor position to work in a professional sales environment. Management opportunities are available. Prior sales experience is welcome, but not necessary. (Entry level applications will be reviewed and considered, contingent upon previous experience)
- Complete Onboarding Process & Award-Winning Training (classroom & out in the field with a personal mentor).
- Establish New Relationships with Businesses & Organizations through Networking, Field Marketing, Social Media, LinkedIn, Referrals & Warm Leads
- Meet with Business Owners, Identify their Business Needs, Discuss our No-Cost Business Solutions
- Schedule Employee Education Meetings & Enroll Employees in Benefits with our virtual enrollment platform, Everwell.
- Prioritize work and maintain an adequate workflow in a fast-paced environment.
- Assess customer issues, prioritize customer concerns, and determine the best course of action for the customer and the company; escalating to management as necessary.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Rapid advancement for experienced leaders
- State Health and/or Life License, preferred
- Minimum of 1 year sales or customer service experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- High School Diploma/GED; Bachelors Degree preferred
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work and/or workplace training
- Opportunity to represent the No. 1 provider of individual voluntary insurance products in the U.S.
- Flexible schedules, no holidays or weekends
- Generous stock bonus plan and the opportunity to earn additional incentives, awards, bonuses, renewals, and trips
- Access to comprehensive, ongoing training (virtual and in-person) aided by proven education materials and sales automation technology
- Industry leading portfolio of plans and services and virtual enrollment technology that allow you to help business owners and employees find policies that meet their need
Reputation for Excellence:
- Ethisphere - World’s Most Ethical Companies – 14th consecutive year in 2020
- Fortune - World’s Most Admired Companies – 19th year in 2020
- AM Best, Fitch and S&P - Rated A+ for insurer financial strength
Our Interview Process:
- Step 1: Apply for the position
- Step 2: Learn more about the position through our Live (Virtual or In-Person) Information Session
- Step 3: For selected candidates, schedule one on one (Virtual or In-Person) Interview
No F1, OPT or CPT Visa Positions Available for this type of Insurance Sales position. Insurance Representatives are Independent Contractors. Applicants must be United States Citizens or Own a Permanent Resident Card.