My name is Devin Pegram Ball and I am a Regional Sales Coordinator of the Elevate sales team. We are a very high performance sales branch that is represented by Aflac a fortune 125 company and we are expanding across Central Illinois.
Our mission is to provide an opportunity to sales professionals that allows them the environment to build a business as a trained entrepreneur and not the typical sales position that you may have encountered before. This opens up opportunities for connection, networking, and business building experiences that can turn your job hunt into a long term career.
We are looking for driven professionals that want to expand their sales opportunities with a company that was founded on family relationships and a culture of support.
- Use the power of social and in-person networking to reach CEOs, business owners and HR managers to determine which voluntary benefits programs suit their employees best
- Make a difference by connecting with existing policyholders to provide service and support
- Build and maintain client relationships by working the Aflac Way
- High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns
- Professional sales support from a friendly headquarters staff
- Sales coaches and mentors to help you build your business
- Collaborative culture and work environment
- Competitive commissions & vested lifetime renewals
- Generous stock bonus program
- Management opportunities for qualified candidates
Requirements for Aflac Insurance Sales Representative:
- Desire to help others and make a difference
- Drive and determination
- Vibrant personality and professional presence
- Articulate self-starter and team player
- Desire to work with the leading provider of voluntary benefits at the work site
Thank you for your drive to build your professional profile. I look forward to hearing from your soon.
Devin Pegram Ball | Elevate Region Coordinator
• A Fortune 125 Company
• Fortune’s Best Companies to Work For
• Fortune’s Most Admired Companies
We are seeking a Customer Service - Sales to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills