HVAC Lead Installer
employment type: full-time
Local plumbing and heating company with over 40 years in the community is looking for an HVAC Lead Installer. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to work for a company that believes its greatest assets are its team members. We strive to provide an enjoyable work environment and there are many opportunities for career development and upward mobility. The company is dedicated to double digit growth per year and investments back into the company and its employees are done on a regular basis. We are looking for a self-starter, self-motivated person with a positive attitude. If you want to work for a great company and feel you can bring a positive spirit to the workplace please respond with list of experience.
Company offers some of the industry best benefits. Full time employees are eligible for the employer provided health insurance plan. This is paid for 100% by the company for the employee. Full time employees are also offered industry best Paid Time Off package that includes a combination of vacation and personal time. We also believe that someday everyone wants to retire and we want to help you get there. This is why we automatically contribute to a retirement plan for you, while we recommend you contribute also it is not a requirement to receive the benefit. We believe spending time with friends and family are key components to being happy at home and at the office. This is why we provide paid holidays to allow you the opportunity to get that much needed R&R.
Last but not least we realize the cost of living increases every year. This is why we guarantee a pay increase every year with the company. We want to make sure you’re not going backwards in life but forwards.
Ideal Candidates possess:
- Experience in residential service, repair and installation
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Strong communication skills and an interest in customer service
- Available for some nights and weekend hours for on-call work
- Neat, clean and organized
- Great work ethic
We offer a unique experience to our service technicians, including:
- Top pay
- Service vehicles designed to make your job easier
- Comprehensive incentive packages and bonuses
- Excellent working conditions
- Pricing system that insures you'll always know what to charge
- A career path that will make you feel professional and valued
- Constant advancement opportunities
- Experienced, helpful coworkers
- We always have your success in mind
Your key responsibilities would be:
-Installation of new HVAC equipment residential and light commercial
- Assess systems to determine repair vs replace recommendations to customers
- Test systems following service or repair to insure successful job completion
- Explain services and repairs to customers following job completion
- Explain new equipment and repair options that will benefit customers
If you feel you would be a great fit to join our service team, reply with a resume or list of work experience, references and current contact information.