Affordable Plumbing & Heat Colorado Springs, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HVAC Lead Installer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Local plumbing and heating company with over 50 years in the community is looking for a Lead HVAC Installer. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to work for a company that believes its greatest assets are its team members. We strive to provide an enjoyable work environment and there are many opportunities for career development and upward mobility. The company is dedicated to double digit growth per year and investments back into the company and its employees are done on a regular basis. We are looking for a self-starter, self-motivated person with a positive attitude. If you want to work for a great company and feel you can bring a positive spirit to the workplace please respond with a list of experiences.
Ideal Candidates possess:
- Experience in Residential Installation
- Professional Appearance and Demeanor
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Strong communication skills and an interest in customer service
- Available for night and weekend hours during on-call scheduled shifts
- Neat, clean and organized
- Great work ethic
- Can do attitude
Your key responsibilities would be:
-Installation of HVAC equipment
-Calculate equipment efficiency and operating costs
-Basic sheet metal practices
-Operation of scissors and genie lifts in safe manner
-Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints and make accurate material lists
-Ability to layout and install refrigeration piping
-Ability to layout, design and install low voltage wiring
-Staying up to date on HVAC building code compliance.
- Test systems following installation to insure successful job completion
- Explain services and repairs to customers following job completion
- Explain new equipment and repair options that will benefit customers
We offer a unique experience to our service technicians, including:
- Top pay
- Service vehicles designed to make your job easier
- Comprehensive incentive packages and bonuses
- Excellent working conditions
- Pricing system that insures you'll always know what to charge
- A career path that will make you feel professional and valued
- Constant advancement opportunities
- Experienced, helpful coworkers
- We always have your success in mind
Benefits include:Company offers some of the industry's best benefits. Full time employees are eligible for the employer provided health insurance plan. This is paid for 100% by the company for the employee. Full time employees are also offered industry best Paid Time Off package that includes a combination of vacation and personal time. We also believe that someday everyone wants to retire and we want to help you get there. This is why we automatically contribute to a retirement plan for you, while we recommend you contribute also it is not a requirement to receive the benefit. We believe spending time with friends and family are key components to being happy at home and at the office. This is why we provide paid holidays to allow you the opportunity to get that much needed R&R.
Last but not least we realize the cost of living increases every year. This is why we guarantee a pay increase every year with the company. We want to make sure you’re not going backwards in life but forwards.
If you feel you would be a great fit to join our service team, reply with a resume or list of work experience, references and current contact information.
Affordable Plumbing & HeatWhy Work Here?
Friendly and supportive with potential for growth
Local Company that believes in giving the Best Customer Service.
1304 Market StColorado Springs, CO