HVAC Service / Maintenance Technician
- Posted: 9 hours ago
Affordable Heating & Air, LLC located in Sylacauga, AL. We are family owned and operated HVAC, Heating, AC, and Indoor Air Quality service company, providing high-quality heating and cooling service in Shelby and Talladega County, and surrounding communities since 2001.
What Affordable has to offer:
- Take home company Vehicle, Ford Transit
- Dispatched from home
- Company gas card
- Bryant deal training; company paid
- On-call 1 Saturday per month
- Local family owned and operated
- Customer focused
- Award Winning Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer!
- Paid on billed work hours + Spiffs, bonuses and commission
- 100% paid medical for employee
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Take home company vehicle / uniform / phone / gas card
- Relocation assistance available
Job Title: HVAC Service Technician
Location: Talladega County, AL
Work Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, with occasional overtime
Pay Rate: $70,000 - $120,000 per year. Uncapped earning potential
We are currently looking for an HVAC Service & Maintenance Technician to join our team, someone with residential service and maintenance experience. Our fast-growing company has year-round, full-time work, continual company paid training, and a great benefits package!
What you will be doing:
- Provide service/maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems according to company standards
- Excellent customer service
- Make recommendations and educate customers on indoor air quality
Qualifications / Skills:
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- EPA universal Certificate
- 1 + years of experienced in HVAC service or routine maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints.
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience making repair and replace decisions.
- Ability to acquire low voltage license within 2 years of employment.
- Advanced customer service skills.
- NATE Certifications or acquire within one year of employment.
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner.
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices.
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques.
- Pass background and drug screen
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Certificate of completion from a HVAC trade school desired
Check us out online: www.affordableairllc.com
Affordable Heating & Air, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?