Life & Health Licensed Representative (Base Pay)
Affordable Health Group Key Biscayne, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Leader in the insurance industry, Affordable Health Group, is seeking ambitious and talented Medicare Inside Sales Representatives to join our team.
Competitive Compensation: Base salary + commission. Make $50,000 to 75,000+ a year!
*This is NOT a commission-only role (we offer a weekly base pay) plus all training and leads provided. We only require you have an active existing license. We currently sell in 21 states and are expanding to 30!
Location: In-office Role at 1509 North State Road 7, Suite A, Margate Fl 33063
Work Hours: Monday to Friday 9 AM to 6 PM (1-hour lunch)
Job Type: W-2 Employee - Full-Time
Medicare Inside Sales Representative Overview:
As a Medicare Inside Sales Representative, you will be conducting outbound calls and/or fielding inbound calls from our office. This is not a door-to-door sales position. These calls are related to people needing more information regarding Medicare parts A and B (supplemental plans, advantage plans, prescription plans, dental, vision, hearing, etc.). They are also related to how they can gain more coverage and the prices involved.
2 weeks of paid training will be provided and all leads are provided for you.
Medicare Inside Sales Representative Requirements:
- REQUIRED: Active Life and Health License (any state license accepted, with a preference for a Florida 2-40 or 2-15 state license)
- 1+ years of experience selling Medicare products is preferred. However - if you are newly licensed, we are more than willing to train you!
- Previous customer service or sales experience in a call center environment is preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
The Ideal Medicare Inside Sales Representative:
- You are motivated
- You are willing to grow
- You have a strong desire to understand your customer’s needs
- Honesty and ethics are part of your core values
Here is just some of what we have to offer:
- A family-like workplace environment to call home
- In-depth, paid training program to make sure you are prepared
- Paid time off
- Holiday time (Christmas Day to New Years Day is all paid time off!)
About Affordable Health Group:
At the Affordable Health Group, we care greatly about our customer experience. We also care greatly about how our employees are treated. We want to make your job as easy as possible by supplying all that you need including but not limited to leads, appointments, licenses, mentorship, and more.
Great and friendly management with many years selling insurance, proper training, and support.
Affordable Health Group has 10+ years of experience selling health insurance and has just opened a brand new Medicare department. Today with about 50 employees total our goal is to grow as big as we can, which in turn means endless opportunities for growth. We truly care about the people that work for us and want to see you succeed. To become a member of our family, apply today!
Affordable Health Group
AddressKey Biscayne, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Affordable Health Group