Become an Affordable Dentures & Implants Dentist - Practice Owner.
When you become a practice owner with Affordable Dentures & Implants, we handle all the business operations, allowing you to do more of what you love. Whether that's focusing on giving the best patient care or spending quality time with family. This is more than a career change. It's a lifestylechange.
ABOVE AVERAGE ANNUAL COMPENSATION (theres no limit to what you can earn) and equity.
Get your nights and weekends back.
100% ownership and equity thatyou willmaintain in your affiliated practice.
360-degree business support thatyou willreceive - from operations to marketing.
Access to the emerging technology like cone beam 3D imaging on site.
Superior live implant training.
On-site labs in every practice.
Specifically,practices focus on providing removable prosthetics, extraction services, implants for denture stabilization, implant retained over-dentures, single tooth crowns, and fixed hybrid dentures.
Full benefits package which includes a variety of insurance
Outstanding 401k plan with a generous match
Full Relocation Package
STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT!!
Paid time off package, license and DEA reimbursement, annual CE allowance, and professional liability insurance.
Each practice is equipped with a fully staffed on-site laboratory operation enabling same day service for a large number of patients. Hours of operation are typically Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm with no evenings and no weekends.
Contact Sallie Henry- Dentist Recruiter to learn more about this EXCITING OPPORTUNITY!
A winning personality is great, but you'll also need to have:
- DDS or DMD from an accredited School of Dentistry
- Experience withsurgery and extractions
- Root form implant experience (bonus points!) or a desire to be trained
A typical day at the office involves:
- Providing removable prosthetics, extraction services, various forms of implants, crowns, and fixed hybrid dentures, as well as the necessary steps involved with each and adjustments as needed
- Collaborating with your on-site laboratory team
- Leading your staff and maintaining a positive, patient focused culture
Our talent network sends job alerts and new positions that match your skills and experience straight to your inbox!Join