Affordable Dentures Dental Laboratories, the largest and fastest-growing denture and implant services provider in the United States, is currently seeking a skilled dental lab technician, to work full time as a Processor in one of our state-of-the-art labs.
- Competitive salaries. All technicians are paid a guaranteed 40 hours per week.
- Quarterly bonus potential.
- Monday through Friday work week with no nights or weekends.
- Career development through on-the-job training. We offer training regardless of your skill set when you are hired.
- Paid vacations and holidays. We offer over one month combined of time off each year.
- No travel required. Technicians work exclusively with one practice at their on-site lab.
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and a 401(k) with generous match.
- Experience trimming and pouring denture models.
- Plaster bench experience.
The inexperienced candidate:
- If you're an inexperienced candidate withtransferable skills, such as, working with your hands, good hand-eye coordination, mechanical ability and/or artistic ability, we want to hear from you.
- Trimming and pouring denture models.
- Articulating cases and working the plaster bench.
- Comfortable working in a team environment to complete cases.
- Expected to understand OSHA protocol and be willing to cross-train in all areas of the lab.
Our talent network sends job alerts and new positions that match your skills and experience straight to your inbox!Join