The key account advertising, sales and marketing plans will support, and be derived from, the Business Plan outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing. The (JAM) will be responsible for managing all areas of Affluent's business relationship with the key accounts and will work closely with the various business departments in an effort to maintain and further develop the relationship with the key accounts. The (JAM) will manage the sales and advertising function to achieve strategic sales targets while working closely with the Marketing Department to provide integrated programs that support the sales effort. The (JAM) is the main contact with all key accounts and is the liaison between the various business departments and the key accounts. The Junior Account Manager reports directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Develop and execute an advertising, sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets.
- Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities.
- Work closely with the various departments in the Marketing industry Nation Wide to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity.
- Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort.
- Work closely with key accounts and the marketing department on establishing a strategic face of Acquire at retail.
- Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity.
- Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market.
- Accurately manage expenses in accordance with budgetary requirements.
Skills, Experience and Knowledge
Through one to two years of sales experience you must be able to demonstrate acquired skill and measurable success in the following areas:
- Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
- Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
- Solid understanding of core marketing principles
- Effective working in close team environment
- Bachelors degree or relevant work experience required
Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishment toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. At Affluent we are able to achieve these unmatched results because of our team. Our commitment to teamwork will help us accomplish every goal we set.
Our mission is to build connections between our clients and their potential customer base by creating a standard of excellence and providing top notch service while, fostering our teams'' growth through a rewarding and progressive environment. The growth of our team members is our highest priority. We are passionate about delivering quality and results. Affluent values teamwork within our agency and strives for good partnerships across all platforms.
- We believe in sustainability, starting with our own offices and divisions.
- We believe in fostering creativity and entrepreneurial spirit daily.
- We believe in performance not politics.