At Affirma, the CRM Practice is responsible for designing
and implementing world-class CRM solutions for our clients. Our clients rely on
us to understand the short and long-term needs of their business, develop strategy
and implement solutions to support those needs.
Affirma is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator and
Business Analyst with in-depth, hands-on knowledge of the Salesforce platform. In
this role, you will be responsible for helping design, implement and maintain
mission-critical Salesforce applications for enterprise organizations. You Requires competency
in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship
building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational
Affirma’s CRM Practice is a major component of our
company’s growth, and we are expanding our team to include some of the most
talented consultants in the industry. Our company supports enterprise clients across various industries
including technology, financial services, healthcare, higher education, media
and entertainment, life sciences and the public sector.
- Design and implement Salesforce.com solutions using standard
configuration and establish configuration best practices.
- Proactively provide ongoing systems administration, including data
management and architecture, documentation, reporting, end-user training as
well as develop operating processes and procedures consistent with policies
related to platform use.
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and
triggers. Develop, create and schedule running of customized reports and
- Develop and deliver Salesforce.com training to employees and serve as
primary point of contact for the service.
- Data Analysis and Processing: Provides Salesforce.com reporting and
analysis to business leaders as requested.
- Communication with Application Stakeholders: Partnering with business
to address application needs.
- Serves as technical expert on Salesforce projects with direct
involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications,
process flows, application design, application configuration and testing.
- Application Ownership and Management: Serves as primary owner of
various Salesforce components and process including Profile and Permission set
management, Process Builder, Workflow management, etc.
- Tier 2 Help Desk Support: Answer escalated questions from field employees
regarding Salesforce.com products.
- Assist Jr. Help Desk Staff: serves as resource for more junior
members, provides guidance and best practices.
- 4-year degree in computer science, engineering,
business, MIS or equivalent
- Experience implementing Salesforce Sales Cloud
or Service Cloud is strongly preferred
- Consulting experience is preferred, but not
- Experience developing CRM solutions for business
processes related to sales, customer service, and/or marketing is strongly
- Salesforce certifications are strongly preferred
- The opportunity to work with experienced
technologists who have successfully implemented enterprise scale CRM solutions
- Amazing opportunities for career growth and
- Plenty of opportunity to learn as well as apply
your talents and previous experience.
- A fun and laid-back yet highly demanding work
- Awesome coworkers who care about their work and
- A great office in Bellevue, with the freedom to
work remotely when necessary
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, as well as,
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Monetary assistance with training and