Receiving Quality Inspector Job Duties:
Receiving Quality Inspector is responsible for ensuring that all incoming and outgoing Aviation material (and the related paperwork) meets the quality inspection standards in accordance to Quality Management System (QMS).
This role is accountable for the following:
* Performing visual inspections of incoming & outgoing Expendable and Rotable parts and components used in the aviation industry.
* Entering, verifying, and validating the accuracy of data input into database
* Inspecting and identifying material and related documentation as prescribed by the purchase order/sales order or contract specifications highlighting any non-conformance or omission
* Performing review of physical attributes, quantity and Records for release
* Complying with ESD (electro static discharge) requirements when either shipping or receiving ESD material
* Processing material returned by customers (RMA) for non-conformances and notify inside sales personnel accordingly
* Working with Quality Assurance department in continuous improvement projects
* Performing all other duties as assigned
For this role , we look for top talent who:
* Focused on delivering exceptional customer service.
* A pro-active team worker with warehouse experience ideally in an aerospace related business
* Ability to be flexible, responsive and enthusiastic
* Able to cope well under pressure and resolve issues and problems using their own initiative
* Able to work effectively to tight deadlines and targets.
* Looking for a challenging role in which they can develop personally and professionally
* Results driven, taking pride in achieving objectives
* Ability to work in a fast-moving environment where a pro-active, can-do attitude is needed to achieve goals
Experience so that you can hit the ground running:
* Ability to perform light to moderate lifting
* Computer literate
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Able to liaise with all levels of the organization