A Quality Inspector is responsible for the day-to-day quality activities. This includes product inspection and data collection. Quality Inspectors measure key quality characteristics of Medical product by sampling parts and analyzing trends of each shipment received. Quality control technicians perform visual inspections on incoming materials and review final products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Understanding types of measurement, measurement terminology and different types of measurement scales
- Ability to do basic inspection and testing and troubleshooting
- Experience using calipers, micrometers
A Quality Inspector must work well in a group setting, be passionate about patient safety, and have the ability to read engineering blue-prints,This position also requires basic computer skills including data input, word processing, and the use of excel. This position has the direct responsibility to ensure that product manufactured, packaged and shipped to our customers conforms to all the established Quality Assurance Requirements and reports directly to the Director of Quality Assurance.
- Inspect each lot of product received by Receiving Inspections
- Maintenance and validation renewals of all inspection equipment
- Organize and preserve all Inspection and Non-conformance records
- Maintaining receiving inspections logs
- Document and Data Control
- Identification and Traceability
- High school degree or equivalent
- Experience in the Medical Device Industry preferable