- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Local Medley Manufacturing Company seeking an experienced HR Generalist. This person MUST HAVE HIGH VOLUME MANIFACURUTING EXPERINCE and must be proficient in English and Spanish.
HR Generalist Task
- Revise all agency timesheets
- Add any PTO requests
- Edit entry/exit times to scheduled times
- Take note of who is showing unauthorized OT; alert managers
- Send agencies timesheets in (weekly)
- Collect reimbursements from agency employees and management for their locations, review and provide to HR generalist processing payroll
- Review agency invoices for Accounting & reconcile with timeclock entries
- Recruit using agencies. (Send out request via email for any open positions)
- Review and provide documentation for payroll adjustments to payroll
- Send drug test authorization forms (new hire/random/suspicion)
- Assist with Employee relations issues-report to HR manager for direction
- Conduct onboarding for agency hires
- Coordinate safety training for new agency employees with safety manager.
- Miscellaneous tasks as they arise
Requirements for the role:
- 3-7 years’ experience as an HR Generalist required
- Manufacturing environment experience highly preferred
- 3-5 years’ Management of agency temp relationships
- Paychex or ADP payroll experience preferred
- HiNext-Workday experience highly desired
- Bilingual Spanish/English required
- Hands on HR generalist experience highly desired
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree required
BusinessView all jobs at Affinity Resources
Get fresh HR Generalist Human Resources jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.