Under immediate supervision and working from verbal or written instructions, perform routine repetitive light assembly duties involving mechanical assembly and / or the preparation of wire and cable for further fabrication of assemblies. Completes kitting, assembly and packaging processes according to established operating procedures.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Previous manufacturing experience required.
• Previous electronics manufacturing experience preferred.
• Familiarity with personal computers preferred.
• Soldering experience strongly desired.
• Physical Requirements - Specific vision requirements include close vision and color vision.
Job Type: Temp to hire
Pay Rate: $13-$17 per hour
Work shift: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Start Date: ASAP