Affinity Resources has a Permanent Direct Hire W/ Benefits Accounts Payable Supervisor/Manager opportunity with one of our partners in the Coral Gables area
Sr (Accounts Payable) Accounting Supervisor / Manager
Location: Coral Gables
Target Salary Range: $55K-$65K + benefits, PTO, etc
Accounting Supervisor is responsible for all day to day accounting operations of the company as well as the bookkeeping, ensuring all necessary payable are paid without interruptions to operations
- Oversee accounting & payable Staff - assign duties within the department, evaluate & train team members
- Analyze transactions to ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Investigate or audit any data or financial information which comes into question.
- Know at all times the company’s cash position (who the company owes and who owes the company).
- Resolve any disputes which arise from vendors and/or clients on billing disputes.
- Process bank deposits, Reconcile bank transactions daily.
- Contact clients and establish relationships to ensure timely payments. Send reminders.
- Report status of accounts payable and receivables.
- Ensure all financial transactions are accurate and processed on time.
- Reconcile G/L accounts (e.g. prepayments, accruals, fixed asset, etc.)
- Prepare Journal entries relating to amortization accruals and a variety of other information
- Perform account analysis to ensure entries and balances are correct
- Accurately record accruals, deferrals, reclass, and interdepartmental entries into the company’s general ledger
- Provide solutions to control issues
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and general accepted accounting principles
- Knowledge of technical accounting functions.
- Monthly closing experience preferred.
- Five or more years’ experience in operating and managing the day to day functions of an accounting department.