- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Affinity Management Services is an Association Management Company proudly serving Miami-Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach County for the last 15+ years! We have grown over this time because of our focus on supporting our associations in creating a first-class living environment for our residents and for our commitment to enrich the quality of life and provide innovative services in our communities. Demand for our services is ever growing and we are looking for individuals to join us on our quest?to empower and transform each community we partner with.
At Affinity Management Services, we are passionate about community association management. We love sharing our knowledge and we are always ready to welcome new team members. If you enjoy the various challenges of community association and property management—if you are interested in Homeowners Associations, Condominiums, and Apartments, and the different demands of each—we would like to get to know you.
Our purpose is to enrich the quality of life for our communities, through our most important resource, the Human Capital and by leading with these four values:
Be reliable to all
Set high standards
Commit to self-development
Hold yourself & others accountable
Be Open & Honest
Be an active listener
Get things Done
Think outside the box
We invite you to be a member of our team enjoying a benefit package including, medical, dental, vision, and life along with a 401(K) Plan. In addition to competitive pay and time off, a respectful, caring and positive working environment, team members are also given an opportunity for growth and promotion within the organization. Available resources such as specialized training, membership to industry-related organizations and mentoring support individuals in your career development aspirations.?
· Assist in the daily operation of the management office and administrative duties following established company procedures and guidelines.
· Ensure that the telephone is answered properly, and messages are handled courteously, accurately, and responded to in a timely manner.
· Ensure that all e-mails are responded to appropriately and in a timely manner.
· Ensure that all mail (i.e., FedEx, UPS, USPS) is picked up daily, in a timely manner.
· Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail for the office and Associations.
· Perform administrative assistant functions including but not limited to: record keeping, filing, mail collection and distribution, word processing, data entry, maintain and replenish office supplies and supply ordering for Maintenance and Housekeeping.
· Responsible for making sure VertiLink (Property Management Software) information is kept up to date as well as other association databases.
· Processes print jobs, scanning and faxing as general office support when needed.
· Prepares and assists community managers with monthly board packages and meeting agenda notices and in house mailings.
· Coordinate and track important dates and meetings, such as turnover, annual, and budget meetings.
· Provide and maintain maintenance requests. Daily processing of lease and purchase applications as well as any other forms specific to the property that may be developed.
· Assist with producing minutes for Board Meetings.
· Responsible for coding and entering all Invoices for the community.
· Responsible to work closely with Committees and each Committee Chairperson.
· Daily interaction and support for owners.
· Assist in posting all agendas to proper physical locations and to the website.
· Responsible to make sure that Vendor Packets are processed for all Vendors.
· Monitoring of Vendor License and Insurance Expiration.
· Reservation & coordination of conference room events.
· Special projects as instructed.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
· Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
· Professional customer service skills.
· Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level.Requirements:
2 Years of Experience in Property Management - Preferred
General Computer Skills
NOTE FROM AFFINITY MANAGEMENT SERVICES:
Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
We are a non-smoke and Drug Free Environment
At Affinity Management Services, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Affinity Management Services LLC.
8200 NW 41st StMiami, FL
Get fresh Affinity Group jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.