Exciting Remote Work Opportunity!
Our Client, a trusted partner in providing services to the State of Arkansas, has an immediate need for a Call Center Supervisor to lead and direct daily work of Contact Tracers. This is a remote position. The assignment is expected to last 1+ years and benefits include Medical Plans, Paid Holidays and PTO.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of employees’ work. Check that staff meets goals on time.
- Stay informed about COVID-19 protocols and be able to provide education about the disease, deliver guidance on minimizing the risk of potential transmission from the contact to others in the event the contact become ill, and explain the necessity for the contact to quarantine responsibly in order to reduce the risk of transmission of illness to others.
- Must know terms and scope of contract, policies and procedures, resources, current research and reports, trends, etc.
- Help staff resolve problems and serve as their resource and guide; keep working relationships positive.
- Resolve requests with research, referral, policy review, revision and development, documentation and follow-up.
- Comply with policy and procedures.
- Understand and use project-tracking software to document and monitor services and activities.
- Coordinate collection and data entry of required documentation.
- Daily quotas may be added to meet contract requirements.
- Follow format, content and style guides; ensure accuracy, consistency and quality.
- Inform other team members about needs and requests.
- MUST RESIDE IN THE STATE OF ARKANSAS
- Associates degree required or equivalent experience.
- 3 years of experience in a Call Center.
- 3 years of Customer Service experience.
- 3 years of Supervisory experience.
- Solid coaching and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Home environment conducive to heavy work-from-home phone calls.
- Adequate home internet connection.
- Personal computer preferred, not required.
For more information or immediate consideration, please email resume directly to email@example.com.
Affinity Management GroupAffinity Management Group provides direct hire and contract staffing solutions to the energy, oil and gas, manufacturing, power, chemical and construction industries. Our business is identifying and recruiting talent for our clients and finding new and exciting opportunities for our candidates in the following disciplines: Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction, Sales, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting. Whether you are a client, potential client or candidate, Affinity has the passion and expertise to be your preferred search partner