Information Technology Manager
- Expired: August 09, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Affinity Group is seeking an experienced, strategic IT Manager to lead technology and automation for our growing organization. This position will be responsible for monitoring infrastructure, systems, and IT Help desk, in addition to updating system hardware and software, troubleshooting for system errors, and assisting team members in supporting all data security and optimization.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, this role will support the Affinity Group Southeast, Midwest, Central, and Northeast regions, as well as our corporate team. This encompasses roughly 400 employees and 22 different office locations. Candidates must be based near our Charlotte, NC headquarters, although the position allows for occasional working from home.
Who We Are:
Your Bridge to Success
The Affinity Group is one of the fastest-growing food sales and marketing agencies, with a national presence throughout North America and Canada. We represent some of the most recognizable and well-regarded food brands in the industry.
Who You Are:
The ideal candidate will have strong IT help desk experience and be able to pivot between tactical IT work and strategic projects that drive automation and efficiency. The right person will be customer-oriented and have robust analytical, written, oral and presentations skills. The candidate must be able to explain technical concepts to non-technical persons and be a self-starter with a collaborative spirit.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor Freshdesk (IT Help Desk) during normal business hours.
- Focal point for communication and escalation of issues to the appropriate issue resolution resource
- Configuration and troubleshooting of hardware, custom built applications, storage, and configuration management for new and existing users
- Provide configuration and troubleshooting for desktop/laptops, mobile phones, desk phones, and PC peripherals
- Account creation/modification within Windows Active Directory/Microsoft Exchange
- Track and maintain internal assets and inventory
- Provide technical support by phone, remote access, or site visits as needed
- Maintain Cisco Meraki Infrastructure via proper dashboard
- Properly configure and deploy Cisco Meraki products (MX, MR, etc.)
- Assist with the design, implementation, and support of new software and features
- Evaluate connectivity issues, equipment, and software and hardware
- Consult with vendors and clients to integrate and update company technology
This role might be for you if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or information systems preferred
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an information technology role
- Minimum 1 year of management or team lead experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Cisco Meraki hardware products is a must
- Intermediate experience with contract negotiation and vendor management
- Industry certification (MCSE), CompTIA A+, CompTIA Net+ certification, or other related IT professional certification preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of infrastructure migrations. (On Prem - Cloud)
- Working knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft 365 Administration / Applications
- Mac OS, Windows 10, and Windows Server operating systems
- Zoom and Adobe products
- Freshdesk Help Desk Software
- ConnectWise Control, Team Viewer, and other remote-control applications
- AV technologies and hardware
- Azure products to include Azure AD
- Site-To-Site VPNs / Client VPNs
- SSO / MFA security policy
- NAT Video Conferencing
- Multi-function printer devices
- Intermediate knowledge of networking and troubleshooting procedures
- Intermediate knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
What to expect:
- Typical work week: Monday through Friday. Responsible to support Central and Eastern time zones.
- We offer flexibility for occasional work from home.
- Occasional travel to regional offices to provide on-site IT support
How We Make Room for You
- Health & Wellness: Medical, vision, and dental insurance plans
- Company life insurance, supplemental insurance, and short/long term benefits
- 401(k) Retirement plan
- Paid Time Off & Company Holidays
Our Values and Culture
Our teams are passionate, innovative, driven, strategic and engaged. If this sounds like the perfect fit, we look forward to meeting you. If you have worked in a fortune 500 company and found that the bureaucracy is not for you - come join a culture of innovation and continuous improvement.
The Affinity Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
TechnologyView all jobs at Affinity Group