The Food & Beverage Supervisor assists the Food and Beverage Manager in leading food and beverage Front of House activities of the Food & Beverage outlets by performing the following listed duties in accordance within company and regulatory guidelines, while maintaining comparable sales growth and profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Scheduling and supervising all employees on the shift. Utilizing a weekly labor proforma while meeting required labor goals each period. Ability to write schedules to meet labor proforma goals.
- Ensure standard operating procedures for supervising all Front of the House employees and the shift are in place and followed resulting in employee motivation and satisfaction, guest satisfaction, and the promotion of the concept.
- Ensuring that the restaurant is functional and meets all of the company’s standards and integrity issues on a shift basis to include but is not limited to: cleanliness, atmosphere, service, guest interaction, employee interaction and execution of food, beverage and merchandise sales.
- Ensuring all company polices are adhered to.
- Completing accurate and necessary daily, weekly and monthly paperwork and administrative duties to include but not limited to: Hiring process, training process, sales tracking, labor tracking, payroll, petty cash, deposits, inventories, ordering, account payables and receivables and P&L accounting as assigned.
- Participate in inventory process when needed.
- Ability to utilize basic functions and programming of the POS register system.
- Ability to build sales through incentives, contests, and promotions as well as day to day execution of service and the concept.
- Ensure food and beverage areas are within all Health and Safety established guidelines .
- Ensuring the safe operation of equipment and working conditions to prevent hazards and accidents.
3 years experience in a similarly sized Food & Beverage operation. Training, scheduling and front and back of house experience preferred.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS OR REGISTRATIONS:
OTHER PROPERTY SPECIFIC DETAILS:
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Discount Network, Meals, Celebrations, Awards and more....
This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may vary by location, position, length of service and employment status.
Final candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background check. Many positions will require a state gaming license. Affinity Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.