To provide a positive experience for members and ensure requests are processed accurately and in a timely manner with appropriate follow through. Must be a responsive team member by meeting and/or exceed all objectives; uses good judgment to achieve departmental/operational objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle incoming calls promptly with tact and courtesy
- Establish positive rapport with members
- Demonstrate high level of Customer Service skills and professionalism with members/employees/management
- Resolve member complaints (MIRFs) accurately and timely with proper follow through
- Record information accurately in Call Center's database and/or shared systems as required
- Proficient in working Dialer, Watch Dog, Failed Faxes, Failed Emails and voicemails
- Must follow management directives/procedures
- Review informational material provided to improve knowledge of related industry
- Be safety conscious in work habits and environment
- Adhere to established policies and procedures
- Complete special projects and assignments as required
- Knowledgeable in all workgroups
- Ability to maintain a Positive; confident & optimistic attitude
- Proficient in working Call Center Filter (MAG)
- Meets Dept. performance metrics (including successful ability to successfully overcome member objections)
- Excellent comprehension of all “Auto Programs”, OEM (Mfg.) Promotions & Special Offers
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Winning Attitude
- Solid work ethic
- Familiar with basic Windows MS Word
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent Comprehension skills
- Quality Monitors scores must meet the min. standards of 95% or above
- Must type a minimum of 35 wpm
- Maintain an excellent Attendance & Punctuality record
- Ability to manage own Sick and Vacation Bank (Must stay within the allotted time accrued per company policy)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
With Headquarters based in San Diego, CA, ADG provides marketing, sales and operational services to assist its partners in growing and developing their consumer base.