Dental Manager/ Administrator
Our general family dental office in Norwood uses modern dental technology and progressive techniques to provide a full range of high-quality, comprehensive dental care to patients of all ages. We are seeking a friendly, organized, dependable professional to fill a position leading to Full-time working at the front desk. This person will preferably have experience in the dental field, but we are willing to train the right candidate. The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment is essential. Our office utilizes Open Dental™ and DentalXChange™ (clearinghouse software) and is paperless, so computer skills are a necessity. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting patients and answering phone calls
- Scheduling appointments
- Checking patients out and collecting payments
- Calling overdue and unscheduled patients
- Verifying and understanding insurance coverage
- Submitting and entering pre-estimates
- Presenting contracts and payment plan options
- Scanning in medical histories, pre-treatment estimates, etc.
Qualified candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview. Thank you!
Job Type: Part-time
- 6-8 hour shifts, 5 days
- Weekend availability (2 per month)
- Dental Coverage
- Holiday Pay
- Lots of flexibility
- One location
Affinity DentalNorwood, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.