- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Scope: Under direct and indirect supervision, the chair-side assistant will assist the Dentist, Dental Hygienist, and Dental Assistants in both administrative and clinical duties. Dental Assistant's also provide patient and practice support services; including, but not limited to, personal assistance, medical attention, and emotional support. This position reports to the Office Manager.
- Assist with confirming appointments, collecting patient payments, preparing billing, processing insurance forms, reception duties, recalls, and scheduling patients for procedures when needed
- Escort patients to workstations cheerfully and answer any general questions or forward patient questions or concerns to the dentist when necessary.
- Prepare and properly set up the treatment area by sterilizing, positioning, and delivering instruments for dentist’s access.
- Take and process x-rays of patients.
- Update or maintain patient’s dental records.
- Other duties and tasks, as assigned periodically.
Educational Requirements/ Qualifications
- Dental software knowledge a plus.
- 2 years of dental office experience (required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Diploma or certificate from an approved Dental Assistant program as accredited by CODA
- Current CT DA license,, DANB CDA or in CT, DAND ICE & RHS Certification
- CPR Certification
Affinity Dental Management
Get fresh Full Time Dental Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.