- $19 to $22 Hourly
Join a Leading Dental Organization & Elevate Your Career!
Affinity Dental Management, a premier dentist-run dental organization, provides comprehensive practice management and administrative support services to practices throughout the northeast United States. Our mission is to empower dental professionals, enhance patient care, and stay at the cutting edge of dental medicine.
We're seeking an experienced Accounting Assistant with a keen attention to detail and a high level of accuracy to support our accounting department. In this role, you'll track bank deposits, verify transactions against QuickBooks and dental office reports, and provide essential administrative support. If you're a motivated and detail-oriented individual with a passion for accuracy in numbers, join us today!
Why Join Affinity Dental Management?
- Pay rate: $19.23-21.63/hr
- Health benefits package: medical + vision + dental + 401K + life ins. + disability
- Paid time off: 3 weeks + holidays
- Opportunities for growth
NE Corporate Office
330 Whitney Avenue, Suite 740
Holyoke, MA 01040
Monday - Friday: 8AM- 5PM
- Downloading and recording all bank transactions for all offices
- Downloading EFTs and posting to spreadsheets for RCM department review
- Reclassifying EFTs, check deposits, and third-party transactions in QuickBooks
- Reviewing end-of-day reports from all offices to confirm payment posting accuracy
- Confirming all transactions processed in the offices are posted to QuickBooks accurately
- Performing check searches and reviewing merchant chargebacks
- Assisting in the maintenance of bank users
- Reconciling monthly bank statements for several bank accounts
- Processing QuickBooks reports as needed
- Answer vendor phone calls as a backup
- High school degree
- Associate degree or relevant certification (preferred)
- Proficient in QuickBooks Enterprise and Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of 2 years of accounting experience or relevant degreed coursework
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping functions, including classes and general ledger
- Fast learner with an excellent work ethic
- Attention to detail is critical
1 virtual + in-person interview
Affinity Dental Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. We encourage qualified candidates from all backgrounds to apply.
Affinity Dental ManagementHolyoke, MA
Finance and InsuranceView All Affinity Dental Management Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.