Sales Support Assistant
Affinity Connection State College, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
SALES SUPPORT ASSISTANT
Are you a resourceful, focused, high-energy sales support and administrative professional who is fully capable of problem-solving, has diligent attention to detail and follow through, exercises good judgment, and can maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion? If so, we want to hear from you!
Our success story starts with hiring awesome, not average, team members! If you thrive and grow when working with top-of-the-line modern technologies and a small, but mighty (and talented!) team of mission-oriented co-workers who kick-it-up-a-notch every day, then you owe it to yourself to find out if your knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience rise to our level of awesome (and what that could mean to your career!) … don’t you?
THE OPPORTUNITY: Affinity Connection, Inc. provides strategic, data-driven fundraising, branding, and marketing programs that grow donors for nonprofit and membership-based organizations and inbound leads and revenue for for-profit organizations and businesses. Integrated platforms for data, direct marketing and financial transactions streamline the donor and customer experiences, making every interaction personal and meaningful.
With limited direct supervision, the Sales Support Assistant will assist other in-house team members with on-boarding new clients and servicing current clients, preparing reports, contracts, and other materials to support client services and business development efforts, solving practical problems in situations where only limited standardization exists, and identifying the necessary process and/or systems to achieve a defined outcome.
This is an immediate full-time, on-site position. The person hired for this job will work with the Operations Specialist to organize and facilitate production work and other aspects of our client services. The ideal candidate must have excellent communications skills, the ability to organize and prioritize tasks, acute attention to detail and an eagerness to learn. This position also requires professionalism and business maturity with the flexibility to move between tasks quickly and efficiently. If you can concentrate on minute details while keeping an eye on the big picture, you should apply for this position!
YOUR IMPACT & INFLUENCE ON BUSINESS OPERATIONS COULD INCLUDE:
- Responding to phone/email or other inquiries about company products/services or promptly referring the inquiring party to the most appropriate team member who can resolve the issue.
- Organizing, entering, and maintaining accurate, timely records in customer relationship database software (CRM) related to sales leads, the sales pipeline, and the sales intake and/or delivery process.
- Collecting and consolidating relevant data with an eye towards producing a quote for new or add-on business.
- Assisting with budget planning and tracking, research, and other project support as requested by other colleagues.
- Documenting and conducting follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Producing accurate reports and other data/metrics; this information is used by company leadership to make critical customer and business decisions.
- Maintaining files and other recordkeeping measures or digital artifacts to ensure accuracy, efficient accessibility, usage, and confidentiality.
- Assisting with contract preparation, proposals, edits, revisions, and the review process to ensure all terms and conditions are accurately described and in a final, signature-ready format for presentation to the client.
- Developing and fostering effective working relationships with your colleagues to facilitate productive exchanges of information.
- Collaborating closely with colleagues and the leadership team to provide business decision support and analytics.
- Assisting in evaluation and implementation of system and operational procedure changes, enhancements, and improvements.
- Performing clerical tasks including but not limited to preparing correspondence, arranging conference call or online meetings, handling emails, etc.
- Performing other duties, as assigned.
ARE YOU A STONG FIT FOR THIS ROLE? IF YOU MEET THESE JOB ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, APPLY NOW!
- High school diploma or equivalent (an associates or more advanced field of study/degree is a plus, but not required) 1 to 3 years of experience working in a sales support, customer service, or an administrative professional role is highly desired, but not required.
- “Day 1” proficiency with Microsoft Office, including a strong working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel (v-lookups and using pivot tables) is required.
- High-comfort level and/or proficiency using customer relationship database software (CRM) and working knowledge of general office equipment, coupled with the ability to quickly develop proficiency with other high-tech/high-touch software and systems.
- Working knowledge of Donor Perfect and Accelo software is highly desired, but not required for job entry; being able to demonstrate a strong working knowledge of each of these programs within no more than ninety (90) days of employment of will be an absolute job retention requirement.
- Demonstrated success prioritizing and managing work requests from multiple sources and in meeting deadlines; superior time management skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Ability to exercise ethical, prudent judgment and problem-solving in the absence of direct supervision. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including mastery of correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, and tone.
- Ability to interpret and act upon a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Being creative, collaborative, goal-oriented, thoughtful, and resourceful coupled with a strong work ethic, and commitment to excellence.
- Trustworthiness: maintaining confidentiality of critical business issues is a key responsibility.
- Ability to collaborate and build strong working relationships with others, especially using digital, phone, and video technologies.
- Ability to work independently, learn new skills quickly, and take initiative.
- If hired, must adhere to all company policies and procedures, safety requirements, and other prescribed best practices/industry standards.
COMPETITIVE TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE, INCLUDING:
- Simple IRA company match
- Voluntary participation in group medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible work arrangements (this is a long-standing practice to offer work-life balance to our team members. In fact, we like to think we invented the concept of flexible work!)
- Very cool, downtown State College, PA office location (with FREE parking!)
Check us out at Affinity Connection, Inc. If you are intrigued by what you learn about the company, our people, and our services, then use submit your application right now. You owe it to yourself to explore a company that is full of promise and possibilities!
- No recruiters, please; principal applicants only.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. The company does not sponsor work visas.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, change, modify and/or terminate this job posting at any time without notice, or obligation.
Affinity Connection, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressState College, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Affinity Connection