The successful candidate will be able to dynamically grow with our top-tier home care company.
Our organization is one of the fastest growing and respected home health care providers in South Florida, with offices in Broward, Palm Beach, and Miami-Dade. We are a stable company with local ownership and great employee benefits. Our organization provides premier home care services for disabled and aging individuals helping them to maintain their independence, dignity, and self-worth.
We are looking for an experienced Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager for our offices located in Lake worth and Pompano Beach, Florida.
If you are an experienced Home Health Nurse Case Manager that is interested in advancing your career with a top tier provider, please apply!
· Responsible for supervision of patient and personnel assignments.
· Review and investigate the clinical content, diagnoses, medical history, medications, fee status, and other procedures from the records of patients.
· Participate in the development and periodic revision of the physician’s plan of care.
· Appraise field staff performance, provide teaching and counseling necessary to enhance the delivery of services and the professional development of nursing and health aide staff.
· Identify and evaluate patient needs and appropriateness of home care by reviewing the initial intake screening form before assignment of direct care staff.
· Make supervisory visits in the home setting as needed.
· Assist with the orientation of new professional staff to familiarize them with Agency policies and procedures.
· Oversee completion of admission, transfer, re-certification, resumption of care, and discharge OASIS for the home care patient.
· Direct staff in performance of their duties.
· Consult with physicians in matters relating to patient care services.
· Consult and plan with health care facilities regarding staffing needs.
· Assist with interviewing and hiring home health care personnel.
· Participate in the patient’s discharge planning process.
· Maintain an on-going knowledge of current drug therapy.
· At least two years of experience as a Medicare home health agency Clinical Manager or Nursing Supervisor.
· Must be a graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
· Must be licensed in the State of Florida as a Registered Nurse.
· Must be familiar with Medicare Home Health Agency Conditions of Participation.
· Must have knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid guidelines.
· Must be familiar with ICD-10 Coding.
· Experience as a professional nurse in the acute care setting preferred.
· Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
· Highly Competitive Salary based on education and experience
· Regular Performance Bonuses
· Performance Based Annual Reviews & Raises
· 401(k) with employer matching contribution
· Paid Holidays, Paid Overtimes, Vacation & PTO
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We look forward to hearing from you!