President and Chief Executive Officer
Affinia Healthcare Saint Louis, MO
- Expired: September 24, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Education: A graduate degree (Master's or higher) in Health Services Administration, Social Work, Public Health, Business Administration, or a related field.
At least 15 years experience with progressive and increasing responsibility in the management and leadership of health services organizations, with at least 5 years experience performing at a senior (vice president or higher) level of accountability in an organization of a size and scope that is comparable to Affinia Healthcare.
Residency and Transportation Requirement: Must possess a valid driver's license and automobile with insurance coverage as required by the State of Missouri.
License(s)/Certification(s) Required: None Required
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Under the direction of the Board of Directors, perform as the chief executive of Affinia Healthcare, executing all written contracts that bind the corporation; employing and/or otherwise arranging or contracting with, all personnel as necessary to fulfill the organization's mission, goals and objectives; and ensuring that all policies, directives and resolutions of the Board of Directors are carried out.
- Plan, organize, staff, direct, and control the overall operational, programmatic, fiscal and administrative functions and the day-to-day operations of Affinia Healthcare.
- Implement and oversee financial, operational and clinical management and communication systems that help to facilitate the achievement of the organization's mission, goals and objectives.
- Regularly evaluate and report on the performance of the locations, departments and functions of Affinia Healthcare to the Board of Directors, assessing achievement of objectives, service utilization, productivity, efficiencies, effectiveness, and patient satisfaction, and assuring that all operations comply with federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Develop, lead and support a well-qualified team of senior leaders and executives who oversee the organization's divisions and departments, serve as support staff to committees of the Board, and support the chief executive in the performance of the attendant duties and responsibilities.
- Participate with the Board of Directors in the strategic planning processes on a triennial or other basis;
- Oversee innovative program and capital planning and development, the identification of program opportunities, and the preparation and submittal of grant applications and other related funding proposals.
- Support the Board in assuring effective financial stewardship in the use and allocation of organizational resources that address the mission of Affinia Healthcare.
- Ensure the completion and reporting of a community needs assessment on a triennial basis.
- Ensure the appropriate credentialing and privileging of licensed clinicians and clinical support staff.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with guidelines and conditions set forth by government regulatory agencies and funders, including the Health Resources and Services Administration and the administration of the Federal Tort Claims Act.
- Monitor and help ensure that the concerns and needs of patients and stakeholders are brought to the attention of the Board and its appropriate committees in a timely and equitable manner.
- Manage the negotiation, implementation and ongoing maintenance of all contracts, consistent with the policies and directives of the Board, and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Represent Affinia Healthcare in the broader community; communicate with public policymakers at the federal, state and local levels, and with advocacy and community partners and stakeholders; develop and maintain effective and appropriate community relations and patient education programs; and serve as the primary spokesperson for Affinia Healthcare.
- Provide support to, and help oversee and facilitate the ongoing activities of, the Affinia Healthcare Foundation, and serve as an ex-officio member the Foundation Board of Directors.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Supervises: Vice Presidents, including: Chief Operating Officer; Chief Financial Officer; Chief Medical Officer; Human Resources; Development and Community Relations
Additional executives whose titles may report directly to the CEO
- Executive Assistant
Applications and candidate resumes will be received in our Human Resources Department through Friday, October 15, 2021. Director of Human Resources, Affinia Healthcare, 1717 Biddle Street, St. Louis, MO 63106. Applications and resumes may also be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Affinia Healthcare is a Covid-19 Vaccine Mandated Employer. All employees of Affinia Healthcare are required to be vaccinated for Covid-19, unless an approved exemption for a qualified medical or religious reason.
NOTE: SMOKING IS PROHIBITED IN THE WORK ENVIRONMENT
NOTE: ALL APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THREE REFERENCESAN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY SERVICES PROVIDED ON A NON-DISCRIMINATORY BASIS Apply Now with our quick 3 minute Application!
* Fields Are Required
What is your full name?
How can we contact you?
What is your preferred method of communication?
AddressSaint Louis, MO
HealthcareView all jobs at Affinia Healthcare