Licensed Therapist (Part-Time Hybrid)
- $34 Hourly
Do you have experience working with older adults? Come join our team of caring and compassionate staff!
Competitive hourly rate up to $33.65!
Hybrid work schedule, 24 hours a week Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-5:00 pm (Mandatory Wednesdays)!
Who We Are:
Santé is a dynamic and leading community-based behavioral health services organization. Our job is to offer rapid response and compassionate care to individuals or groups through comprehensive mental health services. Our track record of innovation and growth reflect our ability to deliver diverse and highly individualized services. We have a passion for providing empathetic and potentially life-saving care to help individuals heal, recover, and thrive.
Santé is seeking a Part-Time Therapist to join our team in Silver Spring, MD. As a Therapist, you will provide a variety of psychotherapies to assigned geriatric clients in the Montgomery County community. This position is a hybrid role and includes both telehealth and in-home therapy with clients. This position has a tentative schedule of Monday-Friday from 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
By joining Sante and supporting its mission, you will make more than a living, you will make a difference.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide individual, and group therapy.
- Provide services in conformance with the Recovery Model.
- Responsible for the timely development and submission of all case documentation in the Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Coordinate treatment with internal and external team members and community partners.
What You’ll Get:
- Pay Rate: $30.04- $33.65 hourly!
- Financial assistance for licensure fees and no cost supervision for clinical licensure.
- Opportunities for career growth, training and development, flexible work schedules and shifts.
- Paid Parental leave.
- The rare opportunity to make a difference in the very community that you call home. We are leading providers in Behavioral and Mental Health!
- Smart, passionate, and engaged coworkers.
What We Require:
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related field of study and at least one (1) year of clinical experience in individual and group psychotherapy.
- Current licensure in the State of Maryland (LGPC, LCPC, LMSW, or LCSW) or eligibility to become licensed.
- Valid driver’s license with proof of current automobile insurance, and your own vehicle.
We believe that diversity of background and experience makes for better problem-solving and collaboration, which is why we are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team. Even more important than your resume is a positive attitude, a passion for making an impact, a personal desire to grow, and the ability to help individuals heal, recover, and thrive.
The Santé Group aspires to create an organization that places value on collaboration, innovation, creativity, and inclusivity. To achieve this success, it is essential that all members of our organization feel secure, welcomed, and respected. All members of our organization have a responsibility to uphold these values.
The Santé Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job. The Santé Group participates in E-Verify. http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Affiliated Sante GroupSilver Spring, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.