Business Systems Analyst II
Aetos Systems Huntsville, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a consulting position that involves customer interaction and the development of Enterprise Process Management solutions and analyses. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work with all levels of management. He or she must be adept at providing deployable solutions and superior work results for clients in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. The candidate must be flexible and have exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
The candidate will be responsible for architectural development oriented towards business processes. The candidate should have a working knowledge of enterprise software products, especially from SAP. He or she will provide integrated and interoperable solutions with a focus on business processes while supporting information systems.
Provides Enterprise Architecture (EA), Business Process Management (BPM), Investment/Portfolio Management expertise to managers and technical staff.
Assist clients in creating Enterprise Business Process models and related activities (to include but not limited to: platform error analysis and reporting; debug/fix analysis and reporting; performance data analysis and reporting; management and or administration of associated platforms).
Advise on analytical and technological solutions as they relate to EA and BPM.
Provide technical expertise as a liaison between departments
Helps customers identify and solve problems related to the alignment of information systems/technologies to strategic business processes.
Provides coaching and technical ad hoc or advanced training on, analysis of, and reporting of strategy platforms
Design best practices as they relate end-to-end business processes scenarios.
Develop architectural products and deliverables for the enterprise and operational business lines.
Provide guidance to management on the feasibility of potential future initiatives.
- Experience working with DOD Investment Review Board Process
- Experience with Enterprise Transition (ETP) Process
- Familiarity with DOD IT systems/initiatives and Sales and Operations (S&OP) Processes
- A Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in general business process management/information systems experience to include:
- Experience in creating business models and reports
- Business Process Design and other aspects of the Business Process Lifecycle
- End-to-End (E2E) processes analysis
- Business Process Improvement (BPI)
- Must have and maintain IT-II security clearance or have a current National Agency Check with Local Agency Check and Credit Check (NACLC)
- MS Suite
- Project Management
- Power Point
- Pursuant to the Executive Order on Requiring COVID 19 Vaccination for Federal Contractor Employees, all new hires will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID 19 prior to entry on duty, subject to such exceptions as required by law.
- More details regarding vaccine requirements can be found at https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/vaccinations/. Selected candidates will receive further information during the job offer process.
Aetos Systems, Inc. is a successful Prime and Sub-Contractor recognized by its customers and community for its superior service and sound business practices. Aetos is strategically aligned for rapid growth and our success to date is a direct result of developing and implementing our focused plan, building a solid corporate infrastructure, incorporating integrity into every business process, while hiring, motivating and retaining a strong management and technical staff to support our customers needs.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, short term & long-term disability insurance, 401k retirement plan, & education assistance.
Aetos Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Aetos Systems, Inc. does not permit, and will not tolerate, the unlawful discrimination or harassment of any employees, consultants, or related third parties on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, or any other status protected by applicable law. Any questions regarding this EEO statement should be directed to Human Resources.
BusinessView all jobs at Aetos Systems