- Expired: November 20, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aethon Energy Operating LLC's ("Aethon") IT Administrator manages and maintains all components of IT infrastructure and systems operations.
DUTIES & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Education & Work Experience:
Microsoft 365/Azure MDM via Endpoint Manager/Intune
Hyper-V design and management
Windows Server setup, configuration, and maintenance
Server and storage hardware platforms
Active Directory management to include Group Policy
Network protocols, security appliances, routers/switches, including layer 3 routing, VLANS, and VPN
IT Security Administration
Technical Skills & Knowledge:
Physical & Other Requirements:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States and have a valid drivers license
- Successful candidate will be able to meet company standard background check specific to individual role prior to employment and will be subject to Company Drug & Alcohol Program
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Position is an indoor office position which will require remaining in a stationary position, often sitting or standing for prolonged periods of time
- Activity, including lifting/carrying packages weighing up to 20 pounds and setting up monitors on desks/connections under desks, will be necessary from time to time
- Premiums for health, dental, and vision insurance for employee and children are 100% paid for by Aethon and premiums for spouse are 75% covered.
- 401k match 100% up to 7% of annual base salary
- Health Advocate to assist navigating your medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company provided Basic Life and AD&D Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible telecommuting schedule (currently WFH on Monday and Friday)
- Paid vacation time based on the total years of career experience, ranging from 3-6 weeks annually
- 9 paid holidays annually
- 40 hours paid sick time annually
- Casual dress code
- Unlimited access to workout facilities within the building
- Wellness program with earned incentives for completed activities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Employees must be willing and able to perform other duties as assigned. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to acknowledge every applicant.
Aethon does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement and approved engagement request, Aethon reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
Aethon is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to the principles of being an equal opportunity employer and to providing our employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
TechnologyView all jobs at Aethon Energy
Get fresh Land Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.