Senior Sales Representative
Aether LLC Marietta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aether, LLC manages the marketing and sales divisions of a leading distributor of premium product lines tailored to the ever-expanding smoke shop/headshop/dispensary and natural/holistic product retail channels.
For the past 10 years, Aether, LLC has led the industry by consistently offering a large variety of the highest quality product lines available in the market, and by providing excellent customer service to all our clients, large or small. Our dedicated team members enjoy a competitive base salary as well as performance-based commissions and bonuses.
Aether, LLC seeks a motivated and creative Senior Sales Representative to join our sales staff to create and grow new B2B relationships through leads provided internally and via cold calls.
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on prospective customers and potential business development opportunities
- Manage client relationships and data to drive continuous partnerships
- Manage accounts, ensuring their regular purchasing needs are met and orders are processed timely and accurately
- Work closely with leadership to develop, execute, and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Identify target prospects and generate interest through email, cold calling, and networking
- Maintain account profile information
- Present clear knowledge of company products to sell to new and existing customers, and maintain a passion for the industry
- Submit and process customer orders completely, utilizing an internal inventory system
- Resolve customer issues by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management
- Develop and maintain expert industry knowledge by attending industry events, reviewing professional publications, and establishing personal networks
- Visit top-performing accounts regularly
- Occasionally participate in evening and/or weekend promotions and assist with special events as needed
We are looking for a team player who is driven, proactive, and passionate about the space, our business and the opportunity, and are effective problem solvers able to execute with little supervision. The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5 years of successful B2B sales experience with an emphasis on acquiring new and developing existing customer accounts
- Experience in dealing with National Customers or large-scale retail chains
- Experience cold call prospecting with exceptional follow-up and account management skills
- A consultative, solution-based sales methodology with a keen ability to identify customer needs and deliver added value at every opportunity
- Passion for and responsibility to the customer, with an ability to build rapport with clients
- The desire for prospecting and are skilled at negotiations and closing deals
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
- Experience using CRM software and inventory systems
- A detail-oriented approach
- Excellent judgment and relentlessly high standards, with the drive to exceed revenue targets
- C-Store/Distribution/Cannabis/Kratom Industry experience or knowledge preferred
Benefits and Perks:
- Bi-Annual performance-based salary increases
- Monthly bonuses for contest winners and bonus for achieving sales goals
- Casual dress code
- Fun working environment
- The ability to work in a truly interesting, unique, and booming industry
About Aether LLC:
Aether LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Tamerlane are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
Aether LLCWhy Work Here?
Company has great culture. We belong to a fun industry. We're expanding and need some good people to grow with us.
BusinessView all jobs at Aether LLC